How to integrate digital technology into your language training?
In this chapter, we will address the following questions:
- What is the difference between e-learning and blended learning?
- Why is it a good idea to integrate an online component into your language teaching?
- What is a good balance between online and face-to-face learning?
- How should a good blended course be articulated?
- Will technology replace the teachers?
- What are the teachers’ tasks in a blended learning setting?
Register below to access all our contents, including PDF summaries and short videos on all chapters of our Blended Learning Masterclass