How to Combine Online and Classroom Learning for Optimal Learner Engagement?
In this chapter, we will address the following questions:
- How should a blended sequence be structured?
- What should the online-learning sessions look like?
- Should everybody be doing the same online activities?
- How can I make sure that my learners are doing their online work?
- What kind of activities could I do to connect the online and face-to-face content?
- How can I get my learners to be invested in the course?
Register below to access all of our content