How to Combine Online and Classroom Learning for Optimal Learner Engagement
In this chapter, we will address the following questions:
- How should a blended sequence be structured?
- What should the online-learning sessions look like?
- Should everybody be doing the same online activities?
- How can I make sure that my learners are doing their online work?
- What kind of activities could I do to connect the online and face-to-face content?
- How can I get my learners to be invested in the course?
Register below to access all of our content, including PDF summaries and short videos on each chapter of our Blended Learning Masterclass.